Roast Beef (album pre-release) Roast Beef (album pre-release)

marry me

im serious. 5'4" sandy blonde hair, silver eyes, love crack and trannys. call me!

Jeffro-Puff responds:

You bet! I love me a tasty tranny!!

null null

Good stuff...

very enjoyable as usual. the plucked instrument in the begining seemed just slightly overbearing when the first set of strings came in, but sounded very very good in the outro.

Blue (trancelite mix) Blue (trancelite mix)

O.o

My least favorite of all your stuff... still 100 times better than the original, for some reason. :)

Kazoo Champloo Kazoo Champloo

well done

very much enjoyed this one. like the suttle pick-up after the first wave of kazoos. this is going on my mp3 player.

RKG - Requiem RKG - Requiem

soothing

this song was done well. no flaws really. the drumrolls kept it moving nicely. a little more diversity would make it great.

Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul

fucking christ

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU'RE NOT BRILLIANT AT?!?!?

Evil-Dog responds:

Not that I can think of...haha :P

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

jesus

HOW IS YOUR QUALITY SO GOOD?!?!? I use acid pro 4.0 and my quality blows compared to yours. drop me some hints. BWT Great stuff as usual.

Your Love Your Love

nice

whos the woman?

Darkvampiire responds:

Is a singer of my town her name is Grace... (she is also pretty)

Perturbation Perturbation

Nice

you're a talented guitarist. are you recording yourself singing and playing at the same time? if so, i would consider doing them seperately because you have a good voice, but the lyrics are a bit shady. very good song. i look forward to the final product

CrunchyGuitar responds:

Dude thanks a lot for the review. I also defintly (sp?, I hate words) agree about the lyrics. Kinda hoping people just wouldn't understand whats n the middle. ;). I really need to sit down and work on something serious.

Ode Alla Vitttoria III Ode Alla Vitttoria III

Beautiful

What a beutiful song. the only thing i can say is that the instruments could use a tuning. the synth violin takes away from the atmosphere. if i knew how to read/write music i would definately redo this song with real instruments. beautiful.

RaDaFoo responds:

thank you very much. yeah, the violin is messed up (as well as the other instruments) because its a computer program... and it does add a bit too much to the song, id agree. i tried turnin the volume down, just wasnt the same. thanks for the review.